Our next Bootcamp launches Monday 2nd November!!
We have thrown everything (and that’s over 25 years combined experience!) into making this the best BD Bootcamp out there on the market!
Here is a snippet of what our last lovely lot won during their 4 week programme:
✅ 45 jobs won with new clients
✅ 9 client meetings booked
✅ 12 new Terms already signed
✅ 1 Retainer won!
And they're still going strong!
Over the 4 weeks we will give you the tools and techniques to win more new and repeat business, with better clients, with less effort!
Each week you will receive –
All of this plus exclusive access and a complimentary 12 month licence (worth £180 per year) to www.recruitmenttraining.com – One of the UK’s largest and most comprehensive online training platforms
Over a 4 week period we will cover the following areas -
Strategy & Market Mapping – Laying solid foundations for success!
· Understanding why 95% of Recruiters fail in sales and what we can do differently
· Market Mapping
· Lead generation
· Candidate maximisation
· Target client list building
· How to ONLY sell to those who can buy from you
· Creating your marketing strategy
· Psychological profiling – How to sell what (and how!) they want to buy
Making Contact – How to differentiate your approach!
· Reviewing our client avatar – Selling in the way they want to buy
· Using influential language
· Opening your calls with impact
· Setting multiple approach objectives – What to do if they say no
· How to come away from every call with something!
· Making approaches via the written word – The pen is mightier than the sword
· Marketing excellent candidates
· Objection Handling (part 1)
· Advanced closing techniques
Adding Value and Creating Consistency – Staying close to the money!
· Picking at the pain points – Solution selling
· Benefit selling – How to sell proper USP’s and differentiate yourself
· Advanced and Covid-related objection handling
· What to do if they still say no
· Using the Touch System – wearing your target clients down over a period of time, but in a really nice way
· Creating consistency in your BD
· Networking and selling using LinkedIn
Managing yourself to Success – Lean desk management
· Getting Return on Investment (ROI) from your BD
· Prioritizing your clients – working closest to the money
· Client evaluation tool – Are they worth your time?
· Desk management – planning and preparation tips
· Climbing the PSL ladder – Going from disposable to indispensable
· Getting Exclusivity
· Selling Retainers
· Increasing repeat business
· Final wrap up
Places are £249 per person
Our £199 early bird deal has limited spaces left!